Friday, April 18, 2014

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SUZENYMS!

THIS WILL BE A SHORT POST. About a year ago, I decided to resurrect Suzenyms. I'm so glad I did. At first, I thought the new start-up would be a way of promoting my book The Tattooed Witch, but I've actually had more fun posting about writing and editing, and sharing my insights with you via my ABC's and Letters to the Slush Pile. It's also been my pleasure to host many of you, including On Spec editors Diane Walton, Barb Galler-Smith, Ann Marston, Robin Carson, Barry Hammond, Cat McDonald, and contributing guest professionals, Lorina Stephens, Robert Runte, Dave Laderoute, Michael R. Fletcher, Michell Plested, Sally McBride, Eileen Bell, Billie Milholland, Hugh A.D. Spencer, Derek Newman-Stille, Graeme Brown, Karen Dudley, Adria Laycraft, Janice Blaine, Peter Halasz, and Rachel Sentes.

To all of you who have shared your thoughts with me here on Suzenyms or on the I Read On Spec Facebook Page, a big thank you! You've given me a wonderful year. 

- Susan.

2 comments:

  1. William6:14 PM

    Congratulations. Your writing tips have been consistently interesting and informative. I appreciate the comfortable and personal voice you use when writing. Let's have another terrific year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, William. The blog takes a bit of my time, but it's support like yours that makes it all worthwhile. I'll keep going. :-)

    ReplyDelete