Saturday, March 08, 2014

AN UNEXPECTED KUDO


LORINA STEPHENS POSTED THIS on her Facebook Page today, and because she mentioned me, I received notice of it in my e-mail. This was unexpected and really nice to hear. She wrote:

"Received the final manuscript from Susan MacGregor for 'The Tattooed Seer'. Can hardly wait to dive into the edit, which will likely be a breeze, cause, well, you know, it's Susan! Still hoping to release it late this summer. Yaaahay!"

Oh, wow. I never expect these comments, and I am so surprised and grateful when I do. I hope the edit goes smoothly for both of us. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share this, and we'll soon be back to regular programming. Will be posting something for the ABC's shortly, plus more 'Letters to the Slush Pile'.

- Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment