Friday, November 15, 2013

A NICE REVIEW of THE URBAN GREEN MAN, including MY STORY, 'EVERGREEN'

I JUST RECENTLY READ A REALLY NICE REVIEW of the Urban Green Man anthology, written by friend and writer, Derek Newman-Stille. I featured Derek recently on Suzenyms: his guest post on writing horror has been one of the most visited on this blog. This is a short note, as I'm getting ready for the Pure Speculation Festival this weekend, but I thought I'd point you all to Derek's blog Speculating Canada, to take a look at what he says about the Urban Green Man anthology (Edge Books), and my story 'Evergreen'.

Here's the link to Derek's post where he talks about the anthology in, 'A Face of Shifting Leaves':

And here's the link to his previous post about 'Evergreen' in 'A Clear-Cut Future'.

Have a great weekend, everybody. Early next week, you're in for a treat. I'm guest hosting Hugh A.D. Spencer, who talks about writing humor in speculative fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment