Tuesday, July 16, 2013

'THE TATTOOED WITCH' IS NOW AVAILABLE ON KOBO!

I JUST GOT WORD FROM LORINA STEPHENS, Publisher at Five Rivers Publishing that The Tattooed Witch is now available from Kobo! They're ahead of the August 1st release date, which is awesome. If you want to order the e-book now, you can do it here: The Tattooed Witch, Kobo e-book version.

As for Amazon, they got my name wrong and spelled it McGregor instead of MacGregor. Lorina says that should be fixed in a week or so. If you'd prefer to order the book through Amazon for your Kindle, the release date is still August 1st. Print is also available, but sadly, more expensive. For those of you who don't own an e-reader yet, I recommend one highly. I have both a Kindle and a Kobo Mini, and they work fairly well. I tend to use the Mini for buying friend's books, while I use the Kindle for reference material, etc.

Anyway, I'm very pleased that it's now available. For those of you who give it a read, I hope you enjoy it. Five Rivers has also announced the release of the book, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment