Wednesday, June 25, 2014

YOUTUBE CLIP where I talk about THE TATTOOED WITCH AURORA NOMINATION

HI. I HOPE YOU'LL ALL FORGIVE THIS LITTLE BIT OF PROMO I'm indulging in here, about my Best English Novel Aurora nomination for my debut novel, The Tattooed Witch. I talk with Lorina Stephens, Publisher of Five Rivers Publishing. As I mention in the clip, I'm a bit stunned by the nomination and honoured, too. I talk about the book, why it doesn't fit into one specific genre (it's a true hybrid), and the themes I wanted to explore. If you have ten minutes over a coffee, give it a listen. At the end, I also mention that you can read The Tattooed Witch and the other novels that have been nominated, if you join the Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy Association (CSFFA). The cost to join is only $10.00 (through PayPal) and gives you the opportunity to read all nominations in all categories for free, plus voting privileges. Thank you for supporting Canadian work and The Tattooed Witch.


No comments:

Post a Comment